Conditions of Registration
When registering with AircraftSlides.com you must agree to the following:
- Acknowledge that the comments made by members of this site on auction
details are those of the individual making them and not those of AircraftSlides.com (unless of course, the
auction is an AircraftSlides.com auction!)
- That as a buyer, you honour any successfull bids you make on auctions..
- That as a seller, you honour the sale and sell to the highest bidder.
- That as a seller, you settle your AircraftSlides.com account when it becomes due
in a timely fashion.
- That as a seller, you do not bid on your own auction/s to increase the final sale price.
- That as a seller, you do not upload any illegal or offensive images including nudity or
- That as a seller, you honestly describe the quality of the item/s you are selling
- That you acknowledge that AircraftSlides.com is not responsible for concluding transactions
between a buyer and seller.
- Not to use our site for any illegal or fraudulent purposes.
- That as a member, you do not use the messaging system for the purpose
of spamming. Examples include, advertising a commercial website or sending any other unsolicited
messages to other members of the site.
- That you agree to the site rules.
The rules detailed below are for the benefit of all our registered users. These rules must be adhered to.
Any registered user who experiences problems relating to other users not adhering to these rules should contact admin@AircraftSlides.com. We will
endeavour to rectify the situation.
- Seller's must ensure that the items described are what the buyer will receive e.g. a seller
must not advertise a slide as an original and then send a duplicate of the slide to the buyer.
- Seller's and Buyer's must conclude transactions in a timely fashion.
- Seller's must not bid on their own auction
- In the event that two or more equal winning proxy bids are placed, the system will
decide based upon the first proxy bid placed, which one is the winning bid.
- We do not accept responsibility for any users not adhering to our conditions and rules, but as
mentioned before, we will try and help to rectify any problems.